Here in Germany, you usually need to wait for few weeks to get stuff done."
Do you have a brilliant business idea?
Start a company in Estonia.
Online. In 15 minutes.
Run a location-independent international business from anywhere in the world without even printing out anything.
- Do you have a brilliant business idea but you are not thrilled about spending hours and hours filling out forms to establish a company?
- Do you want to run a location-independent international business from anywhere in the world?
- Would you like to get all of your paperwork done online without ever printing out anything?
- Then it is a good idea to establish an Estonian company!
As simple as creating account on Facebook
Can I register?
As soon as you are e-resident of Estonia the answer is Yes. Well, if you aren’t, all you have to do is just Apply here.
How to register?
All you need to do is to Create an account, log in and follow the simple guides. Filling out the forms online takes around 15 minutes.
Why do we love ?
Here is short list of main reasons why businessmen love Estonia: low level of bureaucracy, simple tax system, 0% corporate income tax, access to governmental online services, signing documents digitally, low state fees & membership of the EU, Eurozone, NATO, OECD and Schengen Area.
Sounds good, doesn’t it?or
Conditions for registering:
Establishing an Estonian company is a simple process, but there are some conditions to be met:
- You have to be a private person with an Estonian personal ID code. (Not an e-Resident yet? Apply HERE)
- In the portal companies can be registered by one founder (You have more than one founder? Not a deal breaker, just contact us we will help you trough it)
- Share capital of the company must be at least 2500 €. Don’t worry – you can deposit it later.
- Your company needs to have an Estonian address. We have got it covered and you can order the address service during the company registration process for extra fee of 200€/year
Why to have a Co in Estonia?
Estonia is a small country in Europe and the first country in the world to offer e-Residency. This means that you can manage your business online from anywhere in the world.
In Estonia you can expect:
- Low level of bureaucracy
- Simple tax system
- 0% corporate income tax (only profit distribution is taxed)
- Access to online services (Business Register, online banking, Tax Department etc.)
- Signing documents digitally
- Low state fees
- Membership of the EU, Eurozone, NATO, OECD and Schengen Area
Read more about doing business in Estonia here.
Start a company in Estonia
Frequently Asked Questions
- Only private persons who have an Estonian personal ID code can register an Estonian company online through the 1Office Company Formation Portal. If you as a legal entity would like to register an Estonian company, please get in touch with us. We will help you with the registration process.
- The company can be registered by one founder. If you have more than one founder, please get in touch with us. We will help you with the registration process.
- The share capital of the company must be at least 2500 euro. The maximum share capital permitted is 25 000 euro. You can register the company through the 1Office Company Formation Portal without having to deposit the share capital. You can do this later at the bank.
- Every Estonian company must have an Estonian address. If you do not have one, you cannot register the company. 1Office provides a business address service (Narva mnt 5, Tallinn 10117, Estonia). You can order the address service during the registration process. The service fee is 200 euro (excluding VAT) for one calendar year. It will be added to your total company registration fee.
- To register an Estonian company, both the founder and the board member(s) must have an Estonian personal ID code. If the founder and the board member are different persons, both must digitally sign the company registration application. You will be able to download the application after filling out the registration form. Once you have signed the downloaded document, you must upload it to the portal for submission.
- If at least half of the board members reside outside the European Economic Area, you must appoint a local contact person. This person can be either an Estonian legal or private person with the possibility to sign documents digitally. If you do not have an Estonian contact person, please get in touch with us and we will provide you with a contact person as a service.
- The company’s financial year is always the calendar year, starting on the 1st of January and ending on the 31st of December.
- You can terminate the company registration up until the payment of the state fee. Once the state fee is paid, the application will be processed by the Business Register. Cancellation will therefore no longer be possible.